Growth and Innovation: Isobelle Panton, University Academy 92
Published 11 February 2021
We were delighted to be joined by Isobelle Panton, Head of Admissions at University Academy 92 (UA92).
Isobelle is a valued member of the Recoup network and joined us to share her experience of the impact R&D can have across a range of different sectors, but particularly on the Higher Education Sector.
- In this video, Isobelle shares her take on the following questions:
- What does growth mean to your business?
- What trends and innovations are you seeing in your industry?
- What are the biggest barriers to growth for a business?
- What has been your biggest lesson in business?
- How can businesses benefit from working with Recoup?
Revealing the Potential of R&D Tax Relief in the Construction Industry
Revealing the Potential of R&D Tax Relief in the Construction Industry11 February 2021
HMRC’s RDEC Scheme Explained
HMRC’s RDEC Scheme Explained11 February 2021
Recovering £40,000 in R&D Tax Credits for DNS Electrical
Recovering £40,000 in R&D Tax Credits for DNS Electrical11 February 2021
Recuperating £70,000 in R&D Tax Credits for Freedom Brewery
Recuperating £70,000 in R&D Tax Credits for Freedom Brewery11 February 2021